Military: FREE Onboard Spending up to $250!
Military and Veterans Up to $250 Onboard Credit!
- Active Veteran and Retired Military Personnel can enjoy Up to $250 in Free Onboard Spending Money on any cruise, any time of the year!
- Once you are registered and qualified, this offer will apply to any future cruise you book. You can have this offer applied anytime, before or after you book.Onboard Spending money can be used for Shore Excursions, Specialty dining, Shopping and more.
- Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date.Available to active military, retired military and disabled military veterans with proper identification as outlined below.Please ensure that documentation provided has the Social Security Number crossed out. Active personnel currently serving in the following service divisions:
United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves. A copy of a military verification certificate confirming active duty status is available for free online at http://www.defense.gov/faq.Canadian National Defense – NDI 20 Canadian Forces Identification Card or NDI 10 (which is a temporary identification card).Retired Personnel defined as:Enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service, Medically retired, or 100% disabled.
- Proper identification for United States is a DD214 Form, WD AGO (War Department Adjutant General Form), or NAVPERS (Naval Personnel Discharge Form). For Canadians, the NDI75 Record of Service Identification Card or CF75 certificate of discharge are used.. Veterans with an Honorable Discharge serving a minimum of 2 years or 6 months in an active war zone, or an Educational Discharge if within 90 days of their normal separation date in any of the United States service divisions listed above or Canadian National Defense. Proper identification in the form of a DD214 for U.S. veterans or VAC (Veterans Affairs Canada) Health Identification Card for Canadians.
- This offer is good for only the first or second berth occupied by the military person. Military offer is valid for eligible military personnel in the U.S. and Canada only. This offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers. This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and/or gratuities. Offer excludes Travel Agent, Interline, Employee Space Available and Friend and Family fares.This offer is non-transferable.
Military Onboard Credit Breakdown!
- Free Onboard spending money is in the form of Onboard Credit. Sailings of 6 days or less ($50 per stateroom), Sailings of between 7 - 13 days ($100 per stateroom); Sailings of 14 days or longer $250 per stateroom).
- This offer is combinable with most cruise fares. Some restrictions apply.
- Procedures – submit via email, fax or mail as follows: Please provide your name, booking number, ship and sailing date with proof of eligibility as outlined above to your travel agent or Cunard no later than two weeks prior to sailing.Cunard, Booking Support Dept. 24303 Town Center Drive, Santa Clarita, CA 91355 1-661-753-1394 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cunard Secure Fax: (661) 753-1394. All requests for military benefits must be confirmed prior to passengers boarding the cruise. Onboard staff will not be able to add the Onboard Credit.
- January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018