Free Wi-Fi and Excursions + Free wine & beer at lunch and dinner
The Ultimate in River Cruising!
- Award winning Avalon Waterways provides an unparalled river cruise experience. With the youngest fleet of all river cruises, Avalon Waterways exceeds expectations.
- Best in class staterooms—at 172 sq feet you’ll find none larger, plus flat screen TVs, Egyptian linens, large wardrobes, and mini bar cater to your every need.
- Floating room with a view: 90%+ of the staterooms in the Avalon fleet have panoramic sliding glass doors and French balconies, enhancing your views.
- A staff focused on you! With an average crew to traveler ratio of 4:1, know that your needs will be met. An English-speaking staff caters to you every step of the way.
- A Cruise Director who cares: Avalon attracts best in industry Cruise Directors who focus on making each and every sailing unique, entertaining, and engaging.
- Avalon Waterways received the Condé Nast Traveler: Gold List 2009 award, Condé Nast Traveler: Top Cruise Ships 2009 award, Travel Age West Magazine’s WAVE Award for Best New River Cruise Ship (Avalon Scenery) as well as "Editor's Pick" for Best Overall Cruise Line for River Cruising and ranked #2 among the Top 10 Small-Ship Cruise Lines in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards 2009 readers' survey.
Special Avalon Waterways Amenities:
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks at lunch and dinner included at no extra charge.
- Bottled water complimentary in all staterooms.
- A refrigerator is provided in every stateroom.
- A shore excursion with state of the art headsets is included in every port.