Adventures by Disney Destinations
- Australia: Discovery Down Under
- Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos
- Enchanted China
- Egypt: Pyramids, Pharaohs and Ancient Treasures
- South Africa: Safari in South Africa
- Costa Rica Coast to Coast
- Ecuador and Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos Islands Cruise
- Peru: Sacred Valley and Incan Cities
- Amalfi Coast and Tuscany
- England and France: Cities of Knights and Lights
- France: Esprit de France
- Germany: Once Upon a Fairytale
- Greek Odyssey
- Ireland: The Emerald Isle
- Italy and Switzerland: Alpine Magic
- Italy: Viva Italia
- Scotland: A Brave Adventure
- Mediterranean Magic with Disney Cruise Line
- Alaska: Taming the Last Frontier
- Alaskan Wonders with Disney Cruise Line
- Arizona and Utah: Cowboys and Canyons
- Montana and Alberta, Canada: Roaming the Rockies
- Pennsylvania, District of Columbia & Virginia: Spirit of America
- Southern California: Backstage Magic
- Wyoming: Quest for the West
- Wyoming – Winter Wonderland
Experience the Disney Difference
On an Adventures by Disney trip you're a traveler and an adventurer, not a tourist. You and your family become active participants in incredible stories, experiences and cultures through immersive activities only Disney can bring you. Wherever you go and whatever you do – whether it's trying your hand at the age-old Greek traditions of cheese making or biking around the grounds of a historic French chateau – your Adventure Guides are there to share their knowledge, insights and passion for the places you visit. From the moment you first meet your Adventure Guides, you know that you're in good hands. As the hosts of your trip, your Guides make you feel right at home – wherever you go. But more than the personal attention they provide, you'll appreciate your Guides' ability to bring you closer to the destinations you visit with their knowledge and knack for storytelling.
- Authentic experiences
- Private events and privately guided tours
- Backstage access and bypassing lines at popular museums and attractions
- Special entertainment and performances
- Special surprises and gifts throughout your trip!
- Tickets and admission to events and special attractions
- Special programs with the local community
- Meals featuring local cuisine and added entertainment
- Magical Moments that only Disney could create!
- In Italy see how to press olive oil, make mozzarella cheese and harvest fruit at Agriturismo La Galatea Farm in Sorrento. Afterwards, enjoy a private pizzamaking session with the chefs.
- In Scotland enjoy a morning ride on Highland ponies near Rothiemurchus Estate
- In Venice meet a renowned mask-maker who showcases her dazzling disguises for Carnivale in an exclusive event. Then, construct a masquerade masterpiece of your own!
- In South Africa journey to Stellenbosch, the heart and soul of Cape Dutch wine country, for a handson Afrikaans Pastry cooking lesson. Then make your way to the award-winning Spier Winery and its historic estate. Adults indulge in wine tasting while the Junior Adventurers enjoy a lesson in the ancient art of falconry.
- In China on a privately guided visit, observe a variety of delightful pandas in an unforgettable visit to China's premier institution, Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, devoted to the preservation of these rare animals.
- In Egypt join an Egyptologist for a privately guided tour of the phenomenal treasures from King Tutankhamen's tomb in the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities—while Junior Adventurers play their very own art detective activity.
- In Wyoming saddle up and explore the mountains on horseback. Then learn to rope, ride, hoot and holler from a real cowboy!
- In California: Not open to the public, The Jim Henson Company was built in 1917 by Charlie Chaplin. An historic icon, visit this charming studio featured prominently in the Walt Disney Pictures movie, The Muppets (2011).
- Soar over eucalyptus trees on zip lines in Tasmania. Paddle a sea kayak on the brilliant waters of Coles Bay.
These are just a few of the unique experiences that you will enjoy when you travel with Adventures by Disney. Each trip features special activities that let your family experience the local cultures first hand and create incredible memories that will last forever.