Middle East & Africa Cruises
Encounter some of the greatest sights while sailing on an Africa Cruise. Visit the wine country of South Africa, or watch the sun sink over the plains of Kenya after a day on safari. Relax on unspoiled sun-soaked beaches visit beautiful parks, sidewalk cafes, restaurants and shop in ancient markets. With its combination of rich history, distinct cultures, awe-inspiring landscapes, extraordinary wildlife sanctuaries, beautiful beaches and abundance of sunshine all year round, Africa is a once in a life time destination.
On a Middle East Cruise, travel to the pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the extraordinary antiquities in Cairo's museums. Dine in the Namib Desert under towering dunes and brilliant stars, or drift from eden to eden in the Seychelles. Wind along the Malabar Coast to Goa and the backwaters of Cochin. Or cross the desert to the magnificent temples of Luxor on some of the most exotic and unforgettable voyages on the planet.
Middle East Cruise Deals
Exclusive Africa & Nile River Cruises
All offers are based on select sailings and categories and are subject to availability at time of booking. All rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Africa & Middle East Cruise Deals
- AmaWaterways: Leading the Way in River Cruising
- Viking River Cruises: The Nile
- Silversea Cruises: The Dining Experience
- Destination – Africa and Middle East Shore Excursions
- Silversea: World Cruises
- Compagnie du Ponant: Escape For The Holidays
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Fleet
- Luxury World Cruises: Overview
- Cruise the World's Rivers in Elegant Comfort with AmaWaterways